Here at Novium, we all want to have a good time raiding, but there are also some rules that we feel all trials and raiders should follow in order to create a positive raiding environment. The rules are as follows:
GUILD MEMBER RULES
1) The ability to communicate with the raid team is essential in order for us to achieve our raiding goals. This can be achieved through using a mic on Vent or by using raid chat.
2) We are all human, and we all make mistakes. We don't expect everyone to be superhuman raiding machines, but we do expect you to be able to own up to your mistakes.
3) Silence in vent whilst loot is being sorted, so we can hand it out and move on quickly.
4) Respect all of your fellow guild members and raiders.
5) This respect should be taken into trade chat, and all raiders are expected to be respectable in trade chat.
6) Raiders should be prepared with consumables before the raid. (flasks, raid food etc) You can get more during breaks if needed.
7) Friendly banter is more than welcome during trash and downtime, but during progression, you should be prepared to be serious.
8) Officers have the final say in guild matters.